TVXQ to hold 20th
简介Legendary K-pop boy group TVXQ is celebrating its 20th debut anniversary by holding a standalone con ...
Legendary K-pop boy group TVXQ is celebrating its 20th debut anniversary by holding a standalone concert on Dec. 30-31 in Seoul.
According to SM Entertainment, the concert is titled “20&2” and the venue will be announced soon.
TVXQ’s offline standalone concert in South Korea comes for the first time in four years and nine months.
The duo is expected to perform the singles comprising its ninth LP, which is set to be released before the concert on Dec. 26, as well as its previous hit tracks.
TVXQ debuted as a quintet in 2003 under SM Entertainment and garnered immense popularity producing numerous hits.
In 2010, three members left the group to form a separate trio, JYJ.
Changmin and Yunho have continued the team as a duo.
"Trend Korea," a trends forecasting book series published annually, has returned with 10 predictions ...
Italian architect Franco Mancuso has donated nearly 4,000 documents related to the Korean Pavilion o ...
Meta Platforms has failed to provide a proper channel for communication to uphold its legal responsi ...
- Trend forecaster Kim Ran
- Italian architect Franco Mancuso donates archives on Korean Pavilion at Venice Biennale
- Sumi Jo awarded Geumgwan Order, highest honor for artists
- Seoul shares open sharply lower on US losses
- Opposition calls for Yoon's overhaul of Cabinet after by
- 北 "우간다 이어 홍콩 영사관 폐쇄"…재외공관 철수 행렬 왜
문 정부, 셀트리온에 코로나 R&D 예산 522억 몰아줬다
LG Electronics to bolster local strategies, B2B push to widen gap with Chinese rivals
Ruling party to appoint innovation committee members
Meta fails to provide communication channel in Korea: lawmaker
Seoul shares open higher on US gains
탄약 찾는 러…국방부 "北컨테이너 적재량, 포탄 수십만발 분량"
- P&G Korea launches premium diaper to combat skin dryness
- 기세 올린 이재명 체제…이번엔 한동훈 겨냥 공세 집중
- “北, 무단철거 금강산 골프장서 옥수수 건조”
- Political parties call for revision of military exemptions for athletes
- [Herald Interview] Alex Olle’s realistic reimagination of opera ‘Norma’ keeps art form alive
- 尹 보선 첫 반응 "선거 결과서 교훈 찾아, 지혜롭게 변화를"
- LS Cable inks partnership for Vietnam submarine cable market
- 尹지지율 긍정 33%·부정 58%…"명절 기간 물가 등 경제난 체감"
- [Exclusive] 'Game of Thrones' publisher inks deal for Korean books for first time
- [Herald Interview] Dyson engineer stresses potential of Korean hair care market
- Fifty Fifty’s Keena to attend 2023 BBMAs
- Red Velvet returns with conceptual, dramatized studio album
- 홍익표, 조국 총선 출마설에 “조만간 뵙고 말씀 들을 것”
- Dunamu hosts forum on blockchain's potential
- Rising star pianists of three Asian countries join force for peace concert
- Seoul shares down amid possible US government shutdown woes
- Business groups demand more flexible working hour system
- [Community Discovery] Blending old and new for sustainable Seongdong
- 한·미 북핵 대응 전략 10년 만에 다시 쓴다
- British interdisciplinary artist Jane Benson turns literary texts into art
- SK hynix starts supply of world’s fastest mobile DRAM for China's Vivo
- 감사원, 文정부 소상공인 지원 실태 감사 착수
- KBS determined to regain public trust
- S. Korean literary giant Hwang Sok
- 文정부는 꺼려한 유엔사…참모부 '주도적 역할' 참여 추진
- ‘Believer 2’ returns as 'midquel' with new characters, stronger plot
- Ruling party urges Yoon to veto opposition
- 19 S. Koreans held captive in Myanmar freed: ministry
- UNESCO HQ hit by largest
- Korea, Japan airport operators hold first post