您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
SPO and Lim Yun
简介The Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra and piano sensation Lim Yun-chan will take the stage together in Ja ...
The Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra and piano sensation Lim Yun-chan will take the stage together in January, according to MOC Productionon on Thursday.
The SPO, under the new music director Jaap van Zweden, will kick off its new season in January next year. The collaboration with Lim will take place Jan. 25 at the Seoul Arts Center and Jan. 26 at the Lotte Concert Hall as part of the SPO's regular concert.
Before the January concerts, Lim, who won the prestigious Van Cliburn International Piano Competition in 2022, will meet Korean audiences when he takes the stage with the Munich Philharmonic later this month.
More details on the SPO concert with Lim will be unveiled Nov. 20 during an upcoming press conference on the SPO's program for the 2024 season.
- 부모와 아이
Busan, South Korea’s second-largest city and largest port city, which is competing to host the 2030 ...
- 부모와 아이
North Korea appears to be diversifying its cybercrimes to offset the declining value of cryptocurren ...
- 부모와 아이
South Korea's foreign exchange reserves fell for the third consecutive month in October, accord ...
- Sejong University ranks 8th among Korean peers in world university rankings for 3rd consecutive year
- The Beatles release new track ‘Now And Then’ after 27 years thanks to AI
- Blinken redoubles calls for humanitarian pause in Israel
- 尹대통령 지지율 1%p 오른 34%…국민의힘 34% 민주당 33% [갤럽]
- Trend forecaster Kim Ran
- Asiana to sell cargo biz to help Korean Air win EU approval for takeover
- Broadcom to appeal S. Korean regulator's fine over unfair Samsung Electronics deal
- 4th Global Biz Forum kicks off to discuss 'next prosperity'
- KB chief hopes successor transforms group into 'Samsung of finance'
- 카메라 찍힌 김여정 960만원 '디올 백'…그 자체가 北인권 참상
- Breadwinners in their 60s or above double in 9 years
- Hana Financial signs MOU with Saudi Arabia's EXIM bank to expand cooperation
- Yoon's approval rating edges up after 6
- Unification minister to visit Britain, Germany
- Over half of Koreans want continuous strengthening of alliance with US: poll
- 러 무기 만져보고 타보고...김정은 '북·러 합작' 도발 메뉴 내놓나
- [New in Korean] Tribute to mothers, daughters in 'Passing Through Winter'
- As streaming services raise fees, some turn to illegal streaming sites
- Celltrion's Zymfentra to make US debut in February
- National Orchestra of Korea's 'Winter Concert' to bring harmony of tradition, musicals
- Minho of SHINee to hold first solo fan concert in January
- [Hello Indonesia] Digital innovation for financial inclusivity
- [Herald Review] '12.12: The Day' avoids usual pitfalls of historical films
- 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival to screen indie Korean animations
- KT CEO carries out first organizational revamp
- [Global Finance Awards] Shinhan chief makes big ESG push
- 尹대통령, 이동관 방통위원장 사의 수용했다…"면직안 재가"
- 홍준표 "엑스포 박빙 보고…尹 파리 출장가게 한 참모들 징계해야"
- Merger of Korean OTT platforms Tving and Wavve imminent: sources
- Photo of Fu Bao's baby twin sisters’ birth selected for Time's Top 100 Photos of 2023
- CHA to expand assistance for buried cultural heritage excavation
- Govt. posthumously confers state medal on late Ven. Jaseung
- Former head of Jogye Order dies in temple fire
- Leeum Museum to restore Korean artifacts from overseas institutions
- Consumption slows down amid high rates, inflation
- Industrial output, retail sales, investment all fall in Oct.: data