简介Seventeen placed its 11th EP atop four charts listed by Billboard Japan, according to the latest tal ...
“Seventeenth Heaven” also landed atop Oricon’s weekly albums ranking, becoming the group's seventh consecutive and 11th in total to do so. The band has the most albums achieve the feat on the weekly chart, according to agency Pledis Entertainment.
The mini album sold more than 5.09 million copies in the first week, setting the new high mark for first-week album sales in K-pop history.
The band is also hosting its “The City” project in five cities in Japan, offering fans more diverse experiences. The 13-member act launched its Japan tour in Tokyo in September and visits four more cities through mid-December.
Twice’s Jeongyeon 1st K-pop act to join Apple Music’s Christmas project
Sejong University ranks 8th among Korean peers in world university rankings for 3rd consecutive year여행
Sejong University in Seoul ranked eighth among South Korean universities in the Times Higher Educati ...
A group of unidentified North Koreans crossed the inter-Korean maritime border in a boat in the East ...
About 20 years ago, a soft-spoken, bespectacled man with a scarf around his neck showed the world ho ...
- Samsung SDI, Stellantis to set up 2nd JV plant in Indiana
- 윤재옥 "이재명 '내각 총사퇴' 주장, 정쟁을 위한 도전장"
- FNC to debut new boy band Ampers&One on Nov. 15
- [Herald Interview] Saudi Arabia seeks to engage with world through Diriyah Contemporary Art Biennale
- [HIT Forum] High schooler shares his space dream
- Maestro Semyon Bychkov breaks silence on Israel–Hamas war
[HIT Forum] 'Korea ready to become aerospace powerhouse'
FNC to debut new boy band Ampers&One on Nov. 15
Man fined for assaulting soldiers who refused to praise Kim Jong
Saudi crown prince gives Yoon a ride to investment forum
Samsung SDI, Stellantis to set up 2nd JV plant in Indiana
Rich culture of masks in Korea, Japan and China on show at Folk Museum
- Choo calls for end to protectionism, supply chain recovery during G20 meeting
- Pyongyang denies allegations of Hamas using North Korean weapons
- S. Korea joins ICRC's major donor group for 1st time
- Seoul to implement alert system to manage overcrowded areas
- [KH Explains] Amazon's cloud industry plans raise fears of Korean market monopoly
- Foreigners turn net sellers of S. Korean stocks for 15 sessions
- [이번 주 리뷰] 중동 전쟁 우려…국민의힘 보선 참패(9~14일)
- Korea extends fuel tax cut scheme until year's end
- S. Korea entering 'recovery phase' amid geopolitical uncertainties: Choo
- [Coffee Klatch] Take a sip of Turkish coffee in Seoul
- Korea Herald, Indonesia's Kompas vow to deepen media ties
- [Herald Interview] Lee Eung
- Yoon's approval rating drops to 33%: Yonhap News Survey
- [Contribution] Future of agriculture
- Storing away for a more compact life
- N. Korea doles out gifts to participants in mothers' conference
- [Today’s K
- Drunk driver who killed father of two gets 10 years
- Tire tycoon's family feud rekindled
- Lotte renews online grocery sales race with new mega facility
- Scalpers take bigger cut of Korean music industry
- 이낙연, 1만3000명 출당 청원에 "당에서 몰아내면 받아야지"
- Requirements for zoo licenses set to be toughened
- BTS to open new chapter after military service
- [KH Explains] Why tighter US subsidy rules could boost Chinese firms
- 'Making economy more dynamic a top priority': finance minister nominee
- 'Violent crimes induced by noise disputes increased tenfold since 2016'
- [Herald Review] Musical 'Yujin and Yujin' captivates Taiwanese audience
- Seoul to provide 10,000 portable safety alarms to potential gender